MycoApply® EndoThrive® is the latest addition to Mycorrhizal Applications’ line of professional mycorrhizal products. This next-generation liquid formulation contains propagules of multiple species of endomycorrhizae, or arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi (AMF), on a non-aqueous liquid carrier. These AMF colonize the root systems of plants in a symbiotic manner, expand out beyond the plant roots or rhizosphere region of the soil surrounding the plant roots to acquire nutrients and water, and actively deliver these resources to the plant’s vascular system. The AMF species in EndoThrive form mycorrhizal associations with the roots of most horticulturally important crops.
MycoApply EndoThrive is ideal for all horticulture and turf applications, as it is easy to dilute and apply via any method that fits a grower’s production protocol. Offered in 1 Pint bottles or 1 Gallon jugs, EndoThrive is designed with growers in mind and represents the latest technological advancements in mycorrhizal inoculant products for horticulture and turf.
Passes through a 50 screen
Concentrated Liquid Formulation
- 4 species of Endomycorrhizae (AMF)
- Glomus intraradices, Glomus mosseae, Glomus aggregatum, Glomus etunicatum
- 720,000 Endomycorrhizal Propagules per Pint
- 5,760,000 Endomycorrhizal Propagules per Gallon
- 1 Pint Bottles (Case = 8 x 1 Pint Bottles)
- 1 Gallon Jugs (Case = 4 x 1 Gallon Jugs)